Monday, October 4, 2010

Prima giornata all'universita



Just spent my first day at university. I always dreamt about enrolling at Hogwarts, and now that dream has partly become true, since the University reminds me of the good old school of magic! It's impressive! I will try to take some pictures, that'll convey my feelings! As for now I am pretty relieved, because I did understand what the lecturer told me about the origins of the Italian language. This is a good sign. And I love the fact, that they hold mostly lectures here, unlike at my University.

Also had an espresso. Senza parole. The best coffee I have ever had.


Spędziłam swój pierwszy dzień na uniwerku. Zawsze marzyłam o tym, by zapisać się do Hogwartu, i teraz to marzenie się częściowo spełniło, gdyż uniwersytet bardzo mi przypomina szkołę magii. Robi wrażenie. Postaram się zrobić kilka zdjęć, które zilustrują owe uczucie. Jak na razie czuję ulgę, ponieważ zrozumiałam na dobrą sprawę wszystko, co wykładowca mówił na temat pochodzenia języka włoskiego. To dobry znak. Poza tym podoba mi się to, że mamy przede wszystkim wykłady, nie jak na moim uniwersytecie.

Wypiłam sobie espresso. Nie ma lepszego.

No comments:

Post a Comment