Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sorry is all I can say...


Forgive me, my Precious I wasn't there one year ago, with you, when you went away. I would give everything, just to hold you one more time. The pain is just as strong as it was one year ago, time did never heal my wounds. Nothing can mend them. I just still can't accept the fact you are gone. I always feared the day you might go away, and never imagined how it would be, how I would be able to survive. Now you are not here with me anymore, and I still do not know how to cope and stay strong. I miss you horribly. I spent like half of the day looking up into the blue sky,up to the white beautiful clouds- yes imagine, the sky's all clear and sunny today. I tried to figure out where you are now, and how you are doing. It breaks my heart.

Miss you my Precious

No comments:

Post a Comment