Friday, May 1, 2009

When it's a Friday, and you stay at home to study.. and instead you are doing this :

A
- Available: NO!
- Age: 22
- Annoyance: varies
- Animal: Dog or Horse or maybe Koala?

B
- Beer: certo ( = sure)
- Birthday: May 17th 1986
- Best Friend: oh there is one :)
- Been in Love: I AM!
- Been on stage?: yes!
- Believe in Magic: I do indeed
- Believe in Santa: not really

C
- Candy: White Toblerone
- Color: depends for/ on what?!Green is my fave colour by the way
- Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican: food? Mexican. I am not into Chinese food.
- Cake or pie: Pie
- Continent to visit: I want'em all!
- Cheese: It's some French one, you eat with grapes and white wine. Don't ask me for the name. And many, many more. I am a vegetarian, so I am forced to love cheese.

D
- Day or Night: Depends
- Dancing in the rain: sure!
E
- Eyes: dark, like mine!
- Everyone's got: his own life.
F
- First thoughts waking up: 5 more minutes....
- Food: Tofu Soup...

G
- Greatest Fear: to be alone
- Goals: too many to list
- Gum: It's Italian, and naturally I have forgotten the name.
- Get along with your parents?: sure, with my Mommy always!
H
- Hair Color: Dark
- Height: 5'9" and slightly above...
- Holiday: I love them all! DO you hear me holidays?! I LOVE YOU ALL! And the longer ones even more!
- How do you want to die: I do not like that kind of questions

I
- Ice Cream: yoghurt or tiramisu.
- Instrument: Piano, drums

J
- Jewelry: unique!
- Job: student

K
- Kids: loads of!
- Keep a journal? yes, even two!

L
- Love: the thing that keeps me going
- Letter: S
- Laughed so hard you cried: it happens often

M
- Milk flavor: the higher the better
- Movies: Au revoir les enfants
- Motion sickness?: che cosa?
- McD’s or BK: Vegetarian ountryburger at Burger King.I hate McD

N
- Number: 11

O
- One wish: To be the General Secretary of the UN

P
- Pepsi/Coke: Zero
- Perfect Pizza: cheese, pepperoni, jalapenos, artichockes
- Piercings: ears... and no more!

Q
- Quote? I like that one : God sees everything so give him a good show..

R
- Reason to cry: there are some
- Reality T.V.: Geez, no!
- Radio Station: NDR Info
- Roll your tongue in a circle: no :(

S
- Song: varies- I love "Tulips" by Bloc Party and "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West
- Shoe size: 39
- Salad Dressing: I love them all!
- Sushi: nom nom nom
- Shave arms or legs: legs.. why on earth arms?!
- Skinny dipped?: yes
- Strawberries/Blueberries: strawberries!! but blueberries in muffins!
-Surgeries: oh man...some

T
- Tattoos?: don't want one
- Time for bed: sometime between 9 pm and 5 am ;)
- Thunderstorms: get them to me!

U
- Unpredictable: indeed

V
- Vacation spot(s): Andalucia

W
- Weakness: always late
- Worst feeling: Injustice
- Wanted to be a model: Boring
- Worst Weather?: when it's cold and there is no snow. Injustice!

X
- X-Rays: can't count them anymore

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: looks (naturally haha) good on me!
Z
- Zoo animal: Apes :))) - all. Really all! Even the Scorpions (if there are some).

No comments:

Post a Comment