Tuesday, May 5, 2009

♛ AWARD

My First Award EVEER !!. hahaa ~
maklum gue kan baru nge'blog. =)
The Friendship Award was given by Echa, aww tnxx yahh, my 1st award lohh. =D
The reason why he gave me the award, he said because my blog inspired him to write.
Awwwh, you inspired me too ~


So the rules for the award are ..
  1. Put this badge in your awesome blog
  2. Award this badge to 8 bloggers whom you think are inspirational and friendly.
  3. Make sure you put the recipients' names here, along with their links.
  4. Let them know about this.
In return, i want to pass the award to these following bloggers,
  1. Echa ☃ i return this back to you because i ♥ your indie style. =D
  2. Ananda ☃ i give this to you for good luck to become the new journalists (at least that's what i read in your facebook =D)
  3. Madeline ☃ becase i partied with you, you are my new friend dear..
  4. Nochan ☃ because you make me HUNGRY everytime i read your blog. =D
  5. Vorega ☃ because i ♥ your taste of fashion. =D
  6. Wina ☃ because you added me in FB. hahaa.
  7. Enjii ☃ because i ♥ your blog layout. & you play RC, add mee ~
  8. Wifina ☃ because your blog is so yummy. =D
that's my tagg. enjooy.
i want to tagg everybody's link in my blog, but the rules says i can only put 8 of them.
next time, it's everybody elses turn.


love.love.♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment