Thursday, May 7, 2009

♥ Love Hurts ?

" Love hurts.....
But sometimes it's a good hurt
And it feels like I'm alive
Love sings.....
When it transcends the bad things
Have a heart and try me
'Cause without love I won't survive.
Incubus - Love Hurts

Does love hurts?
Love has never been defined and never will be.
Love impact you mentally and physically.


We watched movies and read novels about love without limitations and live happily ever after.
But truly is, there is no such thing as a perfect relationship. We fall in love, we argue, and we get hurt.
Love hurts then when we forced ourselves to make our relationships perfect, when we can never be.


Remember, when we fully open our heart up, we also open our ourselves up the risks of being hurt. We can never avoide it.
Because, hurting is a learning process.
Is a process of building up a better and stronger relationship.
In searching for love, we're only going to meet failure and dissapointment.
It's painful, I KNOW, but it's what you're suppose to feel to gain a better relationship.
Love does found its way to everybody, but love hurts when sometimes there are times that the circumtances don't always make things right.


For me, is like an addiction.
When you know you love someone, you are addicted to the person you love, because all the laughs, the tears, the kisses, the intimate moments, the arguments -- the good memories or the bad memories you shared together, reinforced your love tremendously.


You will find yourself pining and sacrificing for the one you love.
You will felt underappreciated sometimes. That's when you know exactly that you are truly in love with them.


There are times when i get hurt, i swore to myself to never get hurt again.
I forced myself into believeing that i would lock my heart & forget all the memories i had with him.
But really, how could I?
In the end of the sour and bitter day, he will always be in my heart and in my memory.
All those days & night he were next to me, I cherished all the memories and grateful for every single seconds.
So how could I ?


When you're willing to go through every pain and sacrifices, staying 100% faithful to them in their absence.. you are the truly winner. =D

When you decide to love, allow it to grow. When you promise to love, refuse to let it die.


For those of you who get hurt because of love, who is thinking of giving up, locking your heart out.
Don't..
Hang on dear =D
Just remember to never ever give up. Cherished every moment you've had with them.
That's what kept me going on..




Credits :

http://www.youtube.com/user/ElBarto1193
http://hamletshero.blogspot.com/2007/12/why-love-hurts-part-2.html
http://mywhmlife.blogspot.com/2008/08/love-hurts-but-why-are-you-still.html
http://www.helium.com/items/98196-why-love-hurts-so-much
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_love_at_all_if_it_hurts_so_much



No comments:

Post a Comment