Sunday, May 3, 2009

Umanesimo e rinascimento...


... Catania Stasera! We MUST succeed tonight! We are on the second position in the Serie A, not many points behind those retarded bastards from Internazionale. We could SO make it! For Paolo! We have the best team on earth! The very best! It's our umanesimo..
Umanesimo e rinascimento is the next chapter in Italian History I have to read for, and we will be working on. Umanesimo is Renessaince Humanism and Rinascimento means Renessaince only. I liked it when I was back at school, now it's slightly annoying. Maybe I should read the stuff I wrote when I was back in school?
I have 40 more pages to read, plus I have to analyze two sonnets and finish my presentation for English. A lot of stuff to do...

Back to work than!

No comments:

Post a Comment