Sunday, May 3, 2009

♥ ♛ My Chictopia

I just opened a new account at Chictopia.com , a social-network website that focused on fashion.
In this web, I can upload fashion pictures of me, shared comments & favorites with other friends.
I ♥ itt when i get lotsa of comments. =D & specially if people favorited my pictures. hehee ~
What's fun about it, is that the real people, common people, like us, not models not celebrity, actually wearing their own clothes, putting their own outfit, posted it in Chictopia & shared their fashionable knowledge with others.
Those people in Chictopia are actually VERY stylish ~ It inspired me a loott.
It's just fun to browse & get an idea of what people are wearing.
Sooo, if you think you love fashion, sign up now & show off your fashion attitude.


Don't forget to add me up. Link heree♥


Soo I upload some pictures of mine..
& my entry of "Rockin' The Libertines" happen to be one of The Most Favourite This Week, & The Most Discussed too.
Although it does not really mean anything, whatever, but it's cool ~~ yayyyayy.
Here's the proof..



Thanksss for all the comments & favoritedd. I am just happy ~
love.love ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment