Friday, January 22, 2010

...I knew there you're mine

I am sorry for being such a lazy bone. I had no internet (and thanks God I seem to be re-connected again ), a lot of stress and a stiff agenda at University and I fell twice the last week. On my back. I will try to catch up a bit. I am sitting an exam in American Culture next Wednesday, have to write a few assignments, do a presentation ( and I need the material for it first) and sit another three exams ( all in one day). I am so tired to be here to be honest. I try my best to smile however, but when you suffer from severe insomnia, your muscles ache every day and your back is getting crappier and crappier every day AND Grey's Anatomy is getting so dramatic I can't even handle it anymore...than it's damn hard.

One of my favourite songs of all times. It reminds me, when I travelled to Slovenia for the first time on my own. It reminds me of travelling, freedom, but also of the fact that so many nice things had come to an end....



Bloc Party, Tulips

P.S Some idiots are singing on the street so loud that I nearly fell off my bed. Stupid pricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment