Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Post of the year

And I have no idea what to write..actually there are a lot of things I could write about, but no thanks. But I am quite busy, or better said - I try to be...unfortunately though I am one of the laziest persons in this world too...

Booking and organasing everything for Planica / Kranjska Gora ( Slovenia). I just can't wait to go there again. Feels like the good old times. As it happens, I didn't go there last year, which was a fault. I felt bad about it. It is a place I continously went to, and there was definately no need to stop this awesome habit! Well not because of someone, who wasn't worth to stop it for, that is.

Anyways...

Do you have any New Year's resolutions? I have some. I know, you can ALWAYS have / start with your resolutions, but the begining of a New Year (in this case decade) is even more special, and could possibly give us a stronger boost to succeed. As for my resolutions... I wanna be a better person on every possible level. I want to take care of the ones I love and respect, and of me. I wanna do everything to be completely healthy again and generally built a healthier life for me. That includes no sweet stuff (hurts!), no cigs (doesn't actually hurt), do more sports ( we will see , haha) and so on. Well and I want to work on my inner nerd (that doesn't exist yet)....

Meanwhiles I enjoy the my home's ( in Poland) comforts, which include laying on the couch, reading books, playing with my dog and spending time with my family. Was at my favourite eatery yesterday. I love Georgian food... I can't upload the pictures though, which is really weird.

Oh and I will translate my Posts again, into Polish that is. Maybe also in other languages.
Next weeks will be busy tho.

Off now,
Sonja

No comments:

Post a Comment