Sunday, November 14, 2010

Derby


Today the glorious team of AC Milan plays versus the irritating squadra of Internazionale. Since we lost the first Derby (against Juentus that is), we must, no we are OBLIGED to win today. There is nothing better and greater than claimi
ng victory against Inter.

Unfortunately all tickets are sold out, so I have to watch it in a pub. My flatmate, who is an Interista ( a fan of this pathetic football club), takes me with him to an Inter-Pub. This will be so interesting. I am taking my scarf with me. Derby here I come!


Dziś najwspanialszy klub pod słońcem, AC Milan gra przeciwko Interze. Ponieważ pierwsze derby przegraliśmy (przeciwko Juve), musimy, jesteśmy zobligowani wygrać dzisiejszy mecz! Nie ma bowiem nic lepszego i piękniejszego, niż zwycięstwo przeciwko Internazionale.

Niestety biletów już dawno nie ma, z tego powodu jestem skazana na pub. Mój współlokator, który jest Interistą ( kibic Interu) zabiera mnie ze sobą to Pubu dla kibiców Interu. Będzie ciekawie. Biorę ze sobą szalik. Derby, nadchodzę!

No comments:

Post a Comment