Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Joy is approaching


I tried to
reflect, and in my case it's browsing the blog posts from the last 12 months. To put in a nutshell : I did some great things in the last months. Really. And I mean it! For the first time being, not ironically, I am proud how well I cope emotionally. I am more and more the person I wanted to be. I am, from my point of view, not far from almost being perfect. This may sound pretty lame , but it's so perfectly true. Let's take a look at it . One year ago I was facing a horribly rough time. Reading the heart-breaking posts from July, August, September, October and November I feel like I can't help and would love to turn back time, go back to that sad Sonja , give her an eternal, warm hug and tell her a few things. That she will be fine, that she will learn, that breaking up was actually the best thing that could have happened to her, that she will be back on track in grande style, dating three pretty guys more or less at once, and that she will LOVE Goettingen. That she will appreciate having such a treasure, which is : her friends, family and her pretty, pretty heart.

And riding that wave of vanity, peace and love I am sure, that having realised all that, I will cope with som minor problems and kick some person's pretty Japanese ass!

And tomorrow I will tell you the story of a strange love story.
And I will post in more languages. After all languages are my stronger me.

And now I am off to some well-deserved sleep. Gudrun caught me on skype. We talked for almost six hours. Jogging isn't almost as tiring.

Gute Nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment