Saturday, February 28, 2009

Long time no see ;-)

Days are passing by so fast! It's Saturday, the end of February, I am in the middle of a removal. Just one more week, and I am off to Poland. I am really over the moon to go there, even though I will miss my Heart like crazy! But you know the best is, as a friend wrote me - the moment we gonna see each others again :))))). I remember, last Summer, when I was in Poland for two weeks, and came back, he had tears in his eyes. That was really wonderful!

Apart from moving in with
my Hunk there is nothing really exciting going on here. I am meeting up with friends sometimes, am trying to clinch a few things, which were postponed and am enjoying the university-free time ;).

I am off now to surf the net a bit and array my stuff a bit!
Loads of love!
Xoxo Soncek

No comments:

Post a Comment