Sunday, May 16, 2010

Capitoline Hill



"What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."
- Aristotle


So here we are.

I tried to catch up with the latest events a few times, but it actually never happened. I think contribution is a right thing. I decided to invest in the best thing on earth and succeeded. It was the only right thing to do last weekend- to go to Bavaria and solve our problems. Thanks to that I am a rich girl now. And a happy one. This must be the bonus they speak about in economy.

I really heart Bavaria. Though I love the Sea, and from my point of view when speaking about the most beautiful landscapes you MUST put the sea at the first spot, Bavaria is the nicest piece of earth in Germany. And it has no sea whatsoever. But a few nice lakes.

Even though one (the bigger and essential one) plan was put into practice well, another one failed. I tried to pair two friends of mine. Total contradictions (in terms …). But since I am famous ( global fame that is) for that, I tried. Almost two years ago I tried to hook up an Iranian ( Persian) girl with a Jewish guy, a German, two German. All epic fails. But I really did my best. And even though she turned out to be a hopeless case (considering friendship she is actually fatal), I am still big in business. Well but back to the actual topic. I tried, with a little help from my friend, to make it happen. And while being in Bavaria, it seemed to go well (even I couldn’t to be honest , believe it but anyways). First I got a wake up call that everything was okay, but two hours later everything was lost. Total chaos awaited me, when I came back to Goettingen. Never pair two of your friends, when one of them is immature and highly jejune. This will never work, and you will only despite being helpful, end up as the devil himself. After a two-day drama everything’s better more or less. Though the two of them haven’t met ever since.

What else? I started working out again, which is pleasant. And I am growing old. And I need a change. Like a change of places. This is urgent.

No comments:

Post a Comment