Sunday, April 5, 2009

Good-Night Sleeping Beauties....


...I am outta here. I am enjoying my last 1,5 week of freedom, before facing university again. Honestly, it sucks. Mainly because I cannot identify with the majority of my fellow students- not to mention the freakin' mean girls who hang together with my former flatmate.
Anyways, I have my goals I wanna focus on, don't I?!

This post wasn't however meant to include my journalized feelings about the upcoming end of my inner peace. I just wanted to let you know that I am more than pissed about the fact, that Jenson Button won yet another race (why?!), Bayern Munich lost 1-5 to Vfl Wolfsburg, which fucking pleases me ( Dżeko, a Bosnian made a Hattrick, and one goal of the year by Grafite) and last but not least that I am tired and wanna go to bed.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment