Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh My Darling, Oh My Darling...

You know all these songs a la : "My Bonny is over the Ocean.." or 
the Scottish (older) version : "My Bonnie lies over the Ocean" ?! 

Ahhhh I am suffering from a minor..major crisis. 
It's one of these moments that only confirm that you already know - I miss my Baby 
terribly..I actually cried every now and than yesterday.... - and 
that just shows that he means everything to me! Can't wait to 
kiss you again!
My Mom and Darek have  a new dog..a very cute new dog. She is so lovely! 
Playing with me all the time, following me all the time, sleeping 
next to me, hanging around- gonna attach some pics of her laters. 
Now I am laying on the couch, drinking coffee ( = milk with a 
shot of coffee), reading a novel by Henning Mankell, and planning 
all my arrangments to make here 
( meeting up with some friends, cousins, family, shopping, hairdresser etc..).

I am off!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment