Monday, March 2, 2009

12 angry men / Gomorra

I absolutely hate rain, rainy days, unless in mid-May and after a long bunch of hot and steamy days. This is scandaliscious, honestly! Someone please close the tap! Rainy days force me to sit at home, sitting at home enables me to go jogging or simply out, which means I am filling that gaps with stupid, meaningless stuff, I shouldn't do, like eating Gummibaerchen (it's already the Plural form, so  I am refusing to put an additional "s" at the end!!!), or watching all episodes of Grey's Anatomy- Season 5! I am spoiling the one and only surprise German tv offers me, by watching it beforehand. How dopey! I should really apply some more pressure!

A few days ago we watched " 12 angry men" with Henry Fonda in the leading role. Compliments to that man, to the rest of the cast- to make a- seemingly quite dull plot- so passionate, gripping and interesting.  You can read more here. Great movie- one of the good ol' ones, if you allow :)
Yesterday we enjoyed " Gomorra" - a picture about the Italian mafia. It was very mafia-like, very bloody, shady and twisted, but not exaggerated or anything like that. A very genuine picture! Not that I am an expert, but as for me the movie conveyed a very authentic picture. Liked it.  It was a bit long though. More about Gomorra here.
 

Listening to Franz Ferdinand's "Swallow Smile". It's been a long time I have put their music on, and I wonder why. I absolutely love them. 

And here is yet another song I am currently listening non- stop. It's Mark Ronson's " Stop me". First heard on French Radio, I couldn't get enough.
There he is again!



No comments:

Post a Comment