Thursday, April 8, 2010

♥ 42 Beauty Questions Tag ♥


grabbed this from Chicstylista. my new follower & loving the blog now^^

so let's start..

-- SKINCARE --
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
three times. in the morning, after I got back from the outside, & before I go to bed at night^^

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
combination. I'm dry around the cheeks area & oily around the T-Zone..

-What is your current facial wash?
CLINIQUE Mild Facial Soap

-Do you exfoliate?
used to exfoliate around 3-4 times a week. but now I ran out of exfoliator & not using any atm :(

-What brand do you use?
CLINIQUE

-What moisturizer do you use?
CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion & also trying out Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion. works great so far~

-Do you have freckles?
Nope.

-Do you use eye cream?
YES. currently using CLINIQUE All About Eyes Rich

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
ummm yes when I was in highschool but now my face is acne-free^^

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
no.

-- MAKE-UP --
 
-What foundation do you use?
my HG is the MAC Mineralize Satin Finish Foundation (NC35), but I switch it up now & then with CLINIQUE Perfectly Real Makeup (true beige) & Laura Mercier Silk
Crème Foundation

-How about concealer?
don't really use much concealer but I'm using the MAC Studio Touch Up Stick


-Do you know your undertone color?
I think I'm yellow based undetone

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
used to wear them everyday for a few months & but now I get annoyed of them. LOL. but it's fine I guess~~

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
just found out recently & I don't really care hahaa.. I don't wanna throw my mascara away every 3 months. it's wasteful :(


-What brand of mascara do you use?
using both Maybelline Volum Express Cat Eyes Mascara & CLINIQUE High Impact Mascara


-Sephora or MAC?
we don't have Sephora here in SE Asia (*I think), so I go with MAC

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? 
no.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
I use MAC Brushes, Sponges, Q-Tip, & most of the time I just use my hands. it blends better with my own fingers somehow~~


-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 
not at the moment. is it really necessary? hahaa.. would love to try the Urban Decay Primer Potion though~

-For the face?
yes. MAC Prep + Prime Skin Base Visage

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
loveeeee nude colors. I also love blue color eyeshadow. my favorite would be MAC Satin taupe & the colors in Dior Detective Chic Eye Palette~


-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
cake eyeliner! ^^ fell in love with Benefit Babe Cake Cream Eyeliner & will never buy another eyeliner anymore!!!! *xD

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
LOL. never have..


-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
they're pretty but I much prefer pressed eyeshadows. they're easier to applied~~

-Do you use mineral makeup?
yes, now & then. using a mineralize foundation now from MAC.


-What is your favorite lipstick?
definitely nude color lippies from MAC


-How about lipgloss?
loadss because they're all have awesome fragrances & flavors! strawberries, chocolates, etc. can't really pick a favorite brand..

-What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC Powder Blush in Melba


-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
never. they're many fake make up out there so I prefer going to the actual brand counter^^


-Do you like drugstore makeup?
yes but not much. for my face make up I never buy drugstore product anymore because we can't try the shades but for mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc I guess drugstore it's more worth it since they're inexpensive~~


-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
not exatly sure of what it is.. (-_-)

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
well i never really think of it, well now that you mention it & if given a chance. why not?

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
not really except for falsies, I hate putting glue on them! but I can apply my foundation in the dark now LOL.


-Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
overplucked eyebrows to draw them in or worse eyebrow tattoo, too colorful eyeshadows, foundation lines around the jaw line, obvious wrong shade of foundation (too white or too tan), orange fake tanned skin, clumpy mascara, runny eyeliners << this one I think I'm guilty of because my eyeliners kinda always runny after a few hours :(

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? 
neutral never goes wrong. but I really like blue eyeshadow somehow^^

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
hard to say, I don't often focus that much on celebrity makeup.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
probably would be foundation, as long as my face looking flawless, I'm good to go~~


-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? 
yes I could, but I rarely do. *xD

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
hehee I think I look just fine without make up on^^

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
probably MAC, they have a good quality products with loadss of shades of choices despite the expensive price..


-What do you think of Makeup?
make up is a girl's best friend. they cover my imperfections, builds my confidents & self-esteem, also a fun hobby^^

so I tagged this to everyone. grab it, it's really fun^^

love.love ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment