Friday, September 4, 2009

♥ ♛ TOPSHOP & TOPMAN small haul

yayy!!
my boyfriend & I went to Queensbay Mall yesterday to watch the 'Final Destination 4' movie.
the movie is, of course -- violents, tragic & creepy. i hate it.
the movie isn't crap, but i just hate seeing how tragic death can be.
it makes me paranoia. :[


anyways, while i was waiting for the start of the movie, i went to TOPSHOP.
& there it was, the black vintage tube corset that i have been waiting for 2 months!.
i pick it up & try it on straight away. well, of course i decided to buy it.
it cost me RM199 -- about Rp.570.000 xD
i had the old collection, the one with the green flowery vintage.
& it's really useful because they always looks good on me.
sooo i decided to buy the other collection which is the the black flower vintage.
now i had 2 of them! yayy!
i also like the jeans one with the zip on the front but it looks a little bit too 'sexy' on me, so i didn't get them.


my bf also get to buy some shirts. he ♥ v-neck tee & topman had like a complete collections of v-neck.
it was on discount too. hehee.


so this is my little haul. happy shopping girlss... :]










a little tips, tube corset can be wear in soo many ways.. jeans, high waisted pants, shorts, etc. but my fav way is to pair them with high waisted skirts. :]






love.love ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment