Sunday, August 16, 2009

There is a point....


Talked to my Hunk a while ago. Missing him, obviously. On the other hand I am relishing my time here. Home is home. But I miss him. And he misses me.
Tomorrow my hearing's scheduled. Well not a real hearing, not a real trial. Or a real one. Me against one of my parents. I know it's sad, I know it's wrong somehow, but I did everything to save me from doing this very step. Nothing helped. My last try was back in Decembre, when I visited my Dad in my old home to have a sincere conversation with him. A good one. From my side at least. I said a lot, I said everything that bothered me. I made my point clear. I know I did the best job possible to make him understand. I was always sorry, never wanted to hurt him or do him any harm. He doesn't care.. there must be something wrong, if you THE CHILD have to take care of these things. I am done with it. I am really done with it. Tomorrow is the last call. Though I know he won't wake up. I felt bad about it, but I am not anymore. It's high time I am moving on. Forward. There is too much awaiting me.
But it makes me sad. This step means on the other hand that I may lose something.
I must be a bad BIG baby...

By the way I am enjoying my last days in Poland- going back to Germany on Thursday- earn me some money nana , haha.
Vi snakkes!

No comments:

Post a Comment