Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Studying...

I am still in the eternal as it seems, period of studying. Today I am revising for an exam I am sitting tomorrow. About the British Culture and Literature in the Two World Wars. Pretty interesting, I am delighted how little effort I have to put into it. I just hope I won't be shocked after the exam ;-). I like the poetry of the WWI , and the propaganda posters of both World Wars. Now I am focusing on Churchill's speeches and Orwell. Brilliant minds.


Wciąż trwam w niekończącej się jak się zdaje, nauce. Dziś trochę się uczę na egzamin, który mam jutro, p.t Literatura i Kultura Brytyjska w Wojnach Światowych. Bardzo ciekawe, żem poza tym zachwycona jak sprawnie i łatwo mi idzie- mam nadzieję, że zachwyt się utrzyma post-egzamin! Poezja doby Pierwszej Wojny jest ładna, a propaganda świetna. Teraz się koncentruję na mowach Churchilla i Orwellu. Wspanialli myśliciele!

No comments:

Post a Comment