Saturday, January 3, 2009

Feeling slightly homesick...










































I have a horrible back pain again, my head slighly hurts and I am feeling dizzy. The perfect Saturday evening, y'all! Once you are in such a state you wish you were home! Therefore I just browsed a few pics from our first Poland-trip together. It was a lovely few days to be there! It felt so great to be home again. After all I love being in Poland, especially now, when I am beginning to understand what that country means to me.

Unfortunately time passes too quickly, when you enjoy it. And even though the weather was literally shitty, it was the perfect first trip together. I am so much looking forward to going there with my Love after the exams again.

Update: Now it's Sunday. We sp
ent the evening playing Risk (alternative name : Domination). I hate that game, since I am always losing my temper !The thing is- I simply can't stand to loose. That is.
Righty right, I am off now- I need to study. I really need to, since exams are on its unevitable way ;-(.

Xoxo Soncek


No comments:

Post a Comment